All institutional investment managers with over $100M AUM needs to file a quarterly form with the SEC called a 13F.
A Day in the Life
Articles about what it's actually like to work in various positions in the industry. Everything from work-life balance to compensation to typical schedule.
- Hedge Fund Analyst
- Hedge Fund Analyst Typical Schedule (Mergers and Inquisitions)
- Hedge Fund Analyst Hours Q&A (Wall Street Oasis)
- Typical Day as Hedge Fund Analyst (Street of Walls)
- Hedge Fund Salaries (BuySideFocus)
- Mutual Fund Analyst
- Mutual Fund vs. Hedge Fund Everything from Work Day to Career Path (BuySideFocus)
- Day Trader
- Day in the Life (the balance)
- Day in the Life (Investopedia)